lunes, 9 de enero de 2017

The link for sustainable development


After blogging for three months, I have come across multiple research papers, newspaper articles, videos and conference papers that have enlarged my knowledge of the importance of considering the water-energy-food nexus to achieve sustainable development in Africa. My main objective was to put all the information gathered from the resources mentioned above into the entries of the blog to give a wide and deep analysis of this cutting-edge topic.


I decided to focus on this topic because my first impression was that the Nexus approach is the way forward and the final crucial connection to achieve development in a continent shaken by climate change and I hope I have proven that this is true. Although there is still a lot of research and evidence needed, the water-energy-food nexus approach is uncovering the links between the most vulnerable aspects to the changes that climate change will generate. This will give us the basis to develop solutions that are in harmony with nature and that will help to build a resilient society prepared and adapted to the challenging future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario